• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Retro Achievements

Ravenfreak

Ready for deployment
If you're a fan of retro games, have you heard of Retro Achievements before? It's a website that allows users to earn Achievements for playing their favorite retro games in their favorite emulators! I discovered the site a few months ago, I didn't sign up until last month though. I was in the process of trying to earn all the Gex 3 achievements but I kept running into a glitch with the Gangster TV level where I couldn't collect all the fly coins so I just decided to stop for now. Not every game has achievements but the most popular titles do, all you need to do is make sure you're using the proper emulator. I use Retroarch, there's an option to log into your Retro Achievements account and once you log in you immediately start earning achievements for whatever games you play! Feel free to check it out, it's a fun way to enjoy some of your favorite retro games IMO.

Back