• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Pitch your Star Wars movie

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
The Star Wars universe is vast. The galaxy had a diameter of 120,000 light-years, over 400 billion stars, more than 3.2 billion habitable star systems. In terms of time the Old Republic was formed roughly twenty-five thousand years before the Battle of Yavin (BBY). This is a galaxy of possiblities. If you were to pitch a Star Wars movie, when and where would it be set? Would it overlap with known movies in the franchise (think Rogue One/Solo) or focus on an entirely different timeframe? Let's hear your ideas and we'll pitch them to Dave Filoni.

Last edited:
I would create a series with Ben Skywalker and the three Solo children as the protagonists. But hey, a long time ago in a galaxy far away was Mr Skywalker and his three kids would be the title to mine. Interesting post.

Back