• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Most Overpowered Units in RTS Games - Share Your Picks

Blitz

Gets mad then gets over it
It's time to talk about the most overpowered units in RTS games. Overpowered units are those units that can definitely turn the tide of battle instantaneously. Right now, what come to mind is Mammoth Tank from Command & Conquer and the Siege Tank from StarCraft.

What are your picks for the most OP units in RTS games?

I’ll pick The Dark Templar from StarCraft. In my opinion, their powerful attacks make them almost unbeatable. I’ll also like to mention Warlock from Age of Empires IV. What got me attracted is their healing abilities which is absolutely insane!

Permit me to go with the Kirov Airship from Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. The firepower and durability make it a game-changer. Don't also forget about the MCV from the same game too.

Back