• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Most Memorable RTS Game Villains - Who's Your Favorite?

Blitz

Gets mad then gets over it
We need to talk about the bad guys in RTS games. Who's your favorite? For me, I love a good villain, like an alien leader. My reason is- they make the game very exciting. So I want you to share your favorite villain and why you love to play against them.

I love Kane from Command & Conquer. Why I choose to love Kane? He's like a supervillain and due to the fact that he has an army of robots and tanks. Another thing is, he's got a cool voie..I just love playing against him and stopping his evil plans.

I love Kane from Command & Conquer. Why I choose to love Kane? He's like a supervillain and due to the fact that he has an army of robots and tanks. Another thing is, he's got a cool voie..I just love playing against him and stopping his evil plans.
That’s true! Kane is cool, but I also love the Zerg Overmind from StarCraft.. It's so much fun to play against and i try as much as possible to stop it from eating everything. It has some kind of superpowers.

Back