• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Most Challenging RTS Game Campaigns - What's Your Top Pick?

Blitz

Gets mad then gets over it
I like playing the RTS games and my favorite is the Wings of Liberty campaign from the famous StarCraft 2. This game is more like you’re solving a puzzle while you play games at the same time.

It's very essential to think ahead, manage resources, and work together with your units if you really want to win. It's super fun and challenging at the same time. So tell me, What's your favorite game campaign? Share with me!

Wow that's a good choice!. I love playing Company of Heroes. In this game, you act like a general in a war and you get to command soldiers, tanks, and even the airplanes. This remain my favourite anytime anyday..

Wow that's a good choice!. I love playing Company of Heroes. In this game, you act like a general in a war and you get to command soldiers, tanks, and even the airplanes. This remain my favourite anytime anyday..
I think you’re right! I've also played Company of Heroes. I also love Supreme Commander. You get to create huge machines that can destroy the entire cities. While doing this, you have to be careful, because the enemy can build even bigger ones. So, you got to be fast with it. It's so interesting though!

Back