• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Lucasfilm Confirms Ahsoka Season 2 in the Works

• Thread starter Thread starter Al
  • Start date Start date

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
View attachment 139Lucasfilm has officially confirmed the production of Ahsoka Season 2, helmed by none other than Dave Filoni. This announcement comes as a welcome surprise to many, as speculation had been rife about the fate of the series.

The revelation came during a recent announcement about Jon Favreau's upcoming Star Wars movie featuring The Mandalorian and Grogu. Within this announcement, Filoni was mentioned as a producer for the film, but it was also revealed that he is concurrently working on Ahsoka Season 2, much to the delight of fans.

This confirmation follows a period of uncertainty, as Rosario Dawson, who portrays Ahsoka Tano, had previously stated that there were no discussions regarding a second season. In her own words, 'No. We're supposed to be having a dinner soon, of the whole cast, which will be really nice because I haven't seen everyone. I was very jealous seeing everyone at some of their cons recently, which I wasn't able to be at.'

Nonetheless, the news of Ahsoka Season 2 offers a glimmer of hope for fans, who eagerly anticipate the further adventures of these characters. While the first season of the series may not have been perfect, it has set the stage for an intriguing narrative, leaving viewers eager to witness the story's progression.

The cast of Ahsoka includes Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Sabine Wren, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Hera Syndulla, the late Ray Stevenson as Baylan Skoll, Ivanna Sakhno as Shin Hati, Diana Lee Inosanto as Morgan Elsbeth, David Tennant as Huyang, Lars Mikkelsen as Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the possibility of Hayden Christensen's return as Anakin Skywalker.

In the meantime, the first season of Ahsoka is currently streaming on Disney+, providing an opportunity for both new and seasoned fans to immerse themselves in the exciting world of Ahsoka Tano. The release date for the second season is yet to be announced, leaving fans on the edge of their seats, eagerly anticipating the next chapter in this captivating saga.

Back