• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Is THE ACOLYTE Is About To Change Everything?

There's a lot of potential but if it can be captured by the writer is a tossup, we will require more information to speculate, and more still to know if it will turn out alright. Actually it's very close to something I've been mulling over a long time - sith-perspective characters and detective jedi. It's both promising and dangerous, I'm weary of getting my hopes up.

A few text-based links to delve into: Wikipedia, Fandom.

With what's available being intended to tease and not give much substance, we may find more by looking at the writer, Leslye Headland. She has an interesting perspective. The opening quote on her fandom article sits quite well with me. She's made a few things (IMDB) but none I'm personally familiar with. Russian Doll seems to be the largest thing she's worked on, and it seems to be going alright but she's not the primary mind even there it seems. This will certainly define her career one way or another... no pressure.

Will this change everything? No more than any other show so far, unless Leslye is an unexplored genius unleashed by this show and makes it so.

Back