• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

If you had to choose only 1 RTS game to play your entire life, which one would it be?

riberet19

All warfare is based on deception
You only have one RTS game to choose and play your whole life, which one would you choose? In my case I think I would stick with Starcraft, in this case the first game of Starcraft.

Am not sure which I would choose yet, but it has to be one has that has a combination of good and realistic graphics, good plot or storyline amd awesome gameplay. I might have to try a few to make my choice.

This would actually mean giving up on a lot of great RTS games to play. It's a very tough decision to make if I'm being very honest but if I'm forced to make it, I would have to choose Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.

Back