• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

If I only knew...

Dismal_Bliss

All warfare is based on deception
Website
carnivoretalk.com
Man, I could have been rich, lol.

I was born in '75 so I was around when the first movie came out. I can remember being a fan, even as a older toddler, and my parents buying me all kinds of Star Wars toys and action figures. I had several characters, an X-34 Landspeeder, and more.

That stuff has to be worth a lot today. If I only knew, lol.

If you have never been a collector from childhood, this is always how you're going to feel when you find out something that you had in your possession years ago but discarded them at one point is now worth millions of dollars.

To all of toys we threw away that's now worth a fortune, may they rest in peace 😂.

I was almost a teen when I watched Star Wars movies. I cannot remember exactly which part of the movie I watched, maybe it was Episode III. Maybe I was too young to understand the movie, or I did not like the movie, I was never interested in collectibles. I have never collected anything from any movies or TV shows

Back