• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

How many RTS games have you played so far?

Maria

All warfare is based on deception
I have been quite passionate about gaming since my childhood. Real-time strategy games have been an essential part of my gaming journey, and I continue to indulge in them to this day. Some of the RTS games that have left a lasting impression on me are Age of Empires, DOTA, and StarCraft. If I recall correctly, I have only had the opportunity to play a modest number of RTS games throughout my life—around 5 RTS games. Unfortunately, due to work and personal commitments, I have far less time to engage in gaming nowadays. How about you? How many RTS games have you played so far?

I have played a couple of RTS games such as Dawn of War, Grey Goo, Field of Glory 2, and a couple of others. To be fair, playing these games has helped me to fully understand a lot about strategies and unit building in these types of games, and I have had fun playing.

Just two so far. They are StarCraft II and Total war: Warhammer. Since I am still relatively new in the RTS genre I want to take my time to explore the games. No rushing.

I have played RTS games like StarCraft II, Total War, Command and Conquer, Supreme Commander, Age of Empires, Rise of Nations, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes. I'm looking forward to playing Shattered Sun.

Back