• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Hi everyone

linux.poet

Ready for deployment
I'm linux.poet and I've gotten a taste of Real-Time Strategy Gaming by playing Puzzles and Survival and Puzzles and Conquest, both of which have army units you send out of your sanctuary to gather resources, attack other players, or hit other targets.

I'm looking to learn more about the genre, the best strategies for tackling certain games, and what other RTS games are available as I've been having a blast with Puzzles and Survival. I really like the mechanic in Survival where you can move your sanctuary around the world map and raid other players for resources to upgrade my hq. Aside from the thrill of getting rare items from in-game events, that's really been the most fun. I would be interested in another game like that.

Favourite RTS Game
Puzzles and Survival - raiding and cool items
First RTS Experience
Puzzles and Conquest
Recent RTS Play
Puzzles and Survival
Back