• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Have You Tried Star Wars Squadrons?

kensonplays

Ready for deployment
I tried it in VR mode, and in VR mode, I feel it is much better than the standard view for the dogfighting game.

It's been a few years since I've played it though, since I don't have a Valve Index anymore.

I have heard that it offers an exciting experience for gamers. I have never tried personally, but when I do try it, I think I will opt to experience this in Virtual Reality mode like you did. You'll defo get a better gameplay than not in VR. Will be looking into this one soon!

I haven’t played it. I know that’s terrible! But I just picked it up on Steam Sale with 95% off and I have a new PC on order so may plumb for VR at some point.

Unfortunately, I haven't played it yet. I have just been more absorbed with playing and completing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order but that's not an excuse because if I had really wanted to get it played by now, I would have.

No, I haven't tried Star Wars Squadrons. It's unfortunate because I've heard great things about it. Maybe someday I'll have the chance to experience the thrill of piloting iconic Star Wars ships and engaging in intense space battles.

Back