• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Have you jumped into Fortnite OG yet?

Shortie

Ready for deployment
Website
www.wwehub.net
For those of you who are fans of Fortnite and have been playing since the very beginning, you will be very aware that the new update that dropped on November 3rd 2023 has taken us back to OG Fortnite and along with that comes the OG map, weapons and so much more.

I have jumped on a few times on the day the update dropped and also yesterday and will admit, it has been amazing to go back and very nostalgic.

Have you jumped into Fortnite OG yet? How are you enjoying it?

I haven't played Fortnite in a long time but I think it's awesome they brought back the OG map! If they were able to bring the map back I hope sometime in the future they will be able to bring back skins as well, though this is probably going to be much harder since they would need to get the licenses to use these skins again. I never expected to see older content return in Fortnite.

Back