• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Have you ever competed as an RTS player?

Maria

All warfare is based on deception
I have no experience competing as an RTS player. I do not consider myself a professional when playing RTS games. For this reason, I do not have the courage to compete with other players locally or internationally. In my humble opinion, competing in RTS games requires impressive strategic skills and the ability to multitask without a hitch, which I am working on improving. I am aware that these are essential skills for success in RTS competitions, and I am working to make them better. Have you ever participated in an RTS competition? If so, did you enjoy it?

I have never competed in any RTS game before and I highly doubt I would even want to try playing in a more professional level. I have very little experience with RTS games so I would like to gain more experience first before going pro.

You don't hasve to be a pro to compete. Just <MP games is competing.
Lol that's true, but I still need to be able to find my way around if I even want to try multiplayer. I am still very new to the whole RTS gaming.

I have no experience competing as an RTS player. I do not consider myself a professional when playing RTS games. For this reason, I do not have the courage to compete with other players locally or internationally. In my humble opinion, competing in RTS games requires impressive strategic skills and the ability to multitask without a hitch, which I am working on improving. I am aware that these are essential skills for success in RTS competitions, and I am working to make them better. Have you ever participated in an RTS competition? If so, did you enjoy it?

I have not had the opportunity to compete as an RTS player. I just play the game for fun and going into any competition will be a huge one that I am not ready to do yet because it would require me taking off time everything that I am doing at the moment to start.

RTS games are very good for competitive gaming. While I have not played for tournaments and esports, but I have played games like Starcraft II, Warcraft II and Age of Empires II in competitive gaming, with my friends and family (cousins and niblings).

Back