• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

GTA6 Trailer Confirmed By Rockstar!

• Thread starter Thread starter Al
  • Start date Start date

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
Can't wait.

Ya'll gonna miss me a full month when GTA6 comes out.

I'm probably gonna let my kids sleep at my in laws for a month. They can take care of them.

Can’t wait for the GTA 6 to come out. I’m really excited to see whether they will reintroduce the ability to enter all buildings on the map, and whether it’ll be set at another location. Time will tell!

It has certainly been a long time coming in terms of a GTA 6 announcement and it seems many of us who have been waiting and the last GTA release being 10 years ago, the hype is definitely high for the announcement and the reveal trailer.

Very much looking forward to seeing the reveal trailer and what is to come next for GTA.

It has certainly been a long time coming in terms of a GTA 6 announcement and it seems many of us who have been waiting and the last GTA release being 10 years ago, the hype is definitely high for the announcement and the reveal trailer.

Very much looking forward to seeing the reveal trailer and what is to come next for GTA.

GTA fans can now be ready to start playing the game by 2025. The trailer showed a lot of changes to expect and I am the type that believes that they won't make a mistake with the GTA 6 as past series have been huge successes as well.

Back