• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Games that are pre-loaded on your PC?

Kattatonic

Ready for deployment
Website
forumpromotion.net
When I got my new PC (many years ago), I found that there were games pre-loaded onto it. I played them a few times, but they aren't something I'm eager to keep going to unless I totally have nothing to do.

Which games came pre-loaded onto yours?

That last time I remember having pre-loaded games was (showing my age) Windows 95 which had solitaire and minefield (minefield? Mine Sweeper?) and also

Since then I’ve not had anything pre-loaded that I noticed.

What games did your machine come with?

It's not too often now you see games pre-loaded onto a PC. I believe on my PC which is running Windows 10 I have Solitaire and I remember in the past we have MineSweeper as well.

I never played any of the games that were pre-loaded.

I hardly ever play the games that are preloaded on my PC, the last time I played a preloaded game was back during the Vista era. I got bored one time when my internet was acting up so I played Solitare on my computer. When I was young I would play Space Cadet Pinball a lot on my Aunt and Uncle's computer, this was when we weren't allowed on the internet since they were expecting phone calls and this was during the dial up days.

Back