• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Game Challenges

Ravenfreak

Ready for deployment
Are you a person who likes to do random challenges in your favorite games? I've been doing different challenges in my favorite video games as of late, I'm currently working on a Caterpie only run in Crystal version. I finally beat Jasmine last night, my Caterpie is at level 69! I'm currently in the radio tower in Goldenrod City about to take on the Rocket Grunts and rescue the Radio Director. I'm recording my playthrough for my Youtube channel too btw! I also did a Turok 3 melee weapons and bow only challenge, I beat the game and I'm in the middle of editing the video right now. (Unfortunately it's been delayed since I'm currently sick and I can't work on my voice over...)

Back