• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Favourite Christmas Movies

Shortie

Ready for deployment
Website
www.wwehub.net
Christmas is slowly creeping and for us in the UK and other places around the world, we do not have anything to look forward to now aside from Christmas. I know that the US has Thanksgiving to look forward to before they even think about Christmas.

I love to start watching Christmas movies to try and get me into the festive mood and the movies I enjoy are:

Elf
Santa Claus (1985 movie)
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Home Alone: Holiday Heist
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Just to name a few.

Do you have any favourite Christmas movies?

I love 8 Crazy Nights. I know it's not a Christmas movie but rather a Hanukkah film, but I love it. I also like Home Alone 2, National Lampoon Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story.

It will always be Princess Switch. The movie is about two identical ladies switching their lives. The switch brought them love, achievements and happiness.

Back