• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Favorite strategy game in mobile?

Bawse

Ready for deployment
King of Avalon or Call of Dragons are probably my favorite out of all the ones I've tried.

What strategy games on mobile do you like the most?

I enjoy playing Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. I began playing both games before the coronavirus pandemic. I remember spending four hours on each of them. I prefer Clash Royale because I enjoy using spells to protect my tower and improving the power skills of each character. However, because of my busy schedule and health, I hardly play them anymore. I only play them when I have time or am feeling well. I hope to find time to play this weekend.

I am still new to the whole RTS gaming so I do not have a favorite on mobile just yet. I once tried call of dragon though but I didn't play it long enough to decide if I like it or not.

I don't play on mobile devices but I have played games like Medieval II: Total War, Rome: Total War, Art of War 3 on mobile devices, and I found that these games are good on mobile devices as well.

Back