• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Falling Frontier - Might Of Mars Trailer

Falling Frontier was originally expect to come out this year but it was delayed till early 2025. Falling Frontier is a space RTS that boost of having over 20 different spaceships players can choose from. Falling Frontier combines common elements found in most RTS games such as base building and tactical combat.

We've actually covered Falling Frontier on the main page:

No apology required. I realised I didn't share the article and I normally do!

Falling Frontier was originally expect to come out this year but it was delayed till early 2025. Falling Frontier is a space RTS that boost of having over 20 different spaceships players can choose from. Falling Frontier combines common elements found in most RTS games such as base building and tactical combat.
So you can deploy spaceships and send them to war? Will you be able to build a space army too?

Back