• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Empire of the Ants - A Microscopic RTS

• Thread starter Thread starter Al
  • Start date Start date

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
Set for release later this month, Empire of the Ants takes places in a photorealistic world with you, 103683rd, destined to save all of Ant-dom.

A tiny world that emulates a larger one with a collaborative ant community? Sign me up! It looks very interesting, and I might check it out.

Looking around, I see you can preorder Empire of the Ants and get three days of early access.

This brings to mind the empire of the ants movie I watched decades ago. One of my first sci-fi horror movie then, and I particularly love the cheesy special effects in it. Maybe that can spur me to anticipate the release of this game?

Wow, a microscopic RTS game sounds incredibly unique to me my friend. I keep loving the idea of exploring a photorealistic world. Trust me, the concept is so hilarious and intriguing to me. I would jump on it at any given chance.

It looks good! I kind of like the level of detail in the game's world, not to talk of the ant's behavior. This is so impressive and i'm excited to see how the game's mechanics and storyline would come together

I think the game's attention to detail is what will make it stand out. Right now, I'm seriously looking forward to experiencing that tiny world of Empire of the Ants and I can't wait to leading the ants to victory. Sounds cool hun! 😎

Back