• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Do You Stream Games

Nomad

Ready for deployment
Do you like to create and share game content on video sharing platforms? Do you stream the games you play? What streaming platform do you use to stream your gameplay?
Well, I have accounts on multiple video sharing platforms, I also enjoy playing games, however, I have not started streaming game content. In fact I have not even created any game content. I am thinking of trying my hands on game streaming one of these days.

I don't stream games yet, but it is one thing that I should start doing by 2024. I see a lot of video game content creators having fun and that is one thing that I aim to achieve next year once I have the equipments that is needed to do it.

I have considered it with https://eatsleepgamerepeat.net - We have a Twitch channel and a YouTube channel too. I have the machine I just need to consider how to go about doing it.

Back