• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Do you prefer RTS games strictly for one platform?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
Some RTS games are made available on cross platforms. This means that it can be played on mobile, PC and even some consoles. Although, most RTS games are best built to be played on PC. As a result of this, some RTS games are made only available on PC.

Do you choose to play RTS games which is available on every other platforms or you choose to play one's only available on one platform which is likely on PC?

Basically, I so much prefer RTS games that are strictly for PC. For me, I just feel like PC is the best platform for RTS games because of the kind of precision and control I get when I use the mouse and keyboard.

I play RTS games on my PC. Therefore, I do not care whether the game I am playing or want to play is available on other platform or not. Platform availability is not my concern as long as I can play it on my PC.

As much as I know that it's possible to play RTS games on consoles and even some of them on mobile phones (IOS & Android), it's on PC that I mostly prefer to play my favourite classic and latest RTS games titles. PC is the best platform you can play RTS games.

Back