• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Do you like to play RTS games on a Mac?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
Generally, RTS games are best built to be played on Windows but that doesn't mean many of them can't be played on other platforms. There are some RTS games which can be played directly on a Mac while some might need additional support for them to run on the device.

Which RTS games have been the best one's you've played on a Mac?

Mac is not really a gaming PC, not only RTS but all games. Windows are a much better choice for gaming, and since I know that I never bought a Mac. I only have windows.

I have never tried playing RTS games or any other game with Mac before because I don't think it's a good choice for gaming. Windows would be a better option, or I simply make use of my smartphone.

I don't have Mac, I have a Windows PC and I play on Windows PC. I believe Windows PC perform better than Mac while gaming because of hardware customization option. You can easily upgrade your Windows PC.

Back