• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Do you collect RTS games?

riberet19

All warfare is based on deception
I consider myself a video game collector, I have quite a few physical copies, and I also have many physical copies of RTS computer games, for example Warcraft 1,2 and 3, Starcraft, the Imperivm trilogy among others, do you collect classic RTS video games?

I do not have physical copies of any games I play, however, I do not delete the games I downloand and play. So yes, I am also a collector and I have a sizeable collection of RTS games on my machine.

RTS can require a lot of time to play, as much as I would love to collect them, I wouldn't be able to play them all again.

No I don't, I simply play games for fun and that's pretty much it. But if I should start collecting, I woud also love to be able to play them as well, so I can talk about it to others.

Back