• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Do You Buy Expansion Packs and DLC's of RTS Games?

spongebob

Gets mad then gets over it
Expansion Packs and DLC's of RTS Games are extra contents for gamers who want to explore more. Some of the major expansions and DLC's would likely cost between $20 to $40 each.

Do you like playing RTS expansions and DLC's? How often do you pay for them in RTS games which you're playing?

Yes, I buy expansion packs and DLCs for RTS games. They add new content, factions, and missions that keep the game fresh and exciting. Plus, they often introduce new strategies and challenges, which I love. It’s worth it for the extended gameplay and the deeper experience. Having said that I do not buy expansion packs and DLCs for every games I play. I have to cautious about how much I spend on games

I will buy expansion packs for games if I think they are going to offer additional value to me. I won't just buy for the sake of it.

Yes, I buy expansion packs and DLCs for RTS games. They add new content, factions, and missions that keep the game fresh and exciting. Plus, they often introduce new strategies and challenges, which I love. It’s worth it for the extended gameplay and the deeper experience. Having said that I do not buy expansion packs and DLCs for every games I play. I have to cautious about how much I spend on games
Yeah, I buy expansion packs and DLCs too! My reason for buying them is because they're a great way to breathe new life into a game that I already love but I only get them if I'm really into the game and I really want something more.

Expansion Packs and DLC's of RTS Games are extra contents for gamers who want to explore more. Some of the major expansions and DLC's would likely cost between $20 to $40 each.

Do you like playing RTS expansions and DLC's? How often do you pay for them in RTS games which you're playing?

I find those RTS expansions to be really useful in being able to defeat rivals. I spend on them, but do so whenever that I need to do it as it cost a few dollars and spending more would affect my budgets.

Back