• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Do talkative/loud fellow cinema goers annoy you?

Bizdustry

Ready for deployment
Even though I'm eager to see the new Star Wars movie, I've got an awful sense that I'll be sitting near individuals who will blabber and ask each other dumb things for the whole of the film's duration. Does this annoy you? Anyone have any stories of this happening when watching one of the Star Wars films in the Cinema?

I can't say that I have had an issue with anyone talking during a Star Wars movie in the cinema when I have been to see one but it has happened in the past with other movies.

When I say I get frustrated when someone does that in the cinema, I mean I get frustrated. There is nothing worse than paying to watch a movie and not being able to focus on it due to rude people.

Back