• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Did You Find Hard When You Played First

Battlemind

Gets mad then gets over it
RTS games are channeling because you need a lot of soft skills and hard skills. When you started playing it first, did you find it very difficult? Did you turn to youtube and other resources to learn how to play the game you were playing? When I decided to play RTS game for the first time, I went to youtube looking for tips and tricks. As a beginner, it was little difficult to play RTS. What about you?

Of course as someone starting out on a game, it was challenging for me. Because RTS games are not like your regular games, I had a hard time getting the hang of it at first. But I was getting some helpful tips from my friends and watching some streamers on twitch. With that I kept getting better.

Of course yes, that is, the first time you play a new genre of video games it takes time to understand and adapt to it, that always happens to me, the first time I played an RTS it was difficult for me to understand everything, but I learned quickly.

When I first came across RTS gaming, I wasn't even aware it was called RTS games and i found it very uncomfortable and confusing. I could not understand the details and features about the game.

Back