• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Strategy and Wargaming Developer Interview – The Last General

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
I'm extremely jealous that Nuno from Strategy and Wargaming got to 'sit down' with the developer of The Last General earlier this year. Very, extremely jealous. Let's see what Alejandro Nunez, the mind behind The Last General had to say.

I'm very sure that the interview with Alejandro Nunez is an amazing experience for Nuno. It's an opportunity to learn more about the game's development and exciting features coming. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for more updates.

This is interesting! The Last General is one of the games on my wishlist for a while now, and this interview has really increased my excitement to dive in and catch up with the experience and excitement. This is a big thank you to Nuno for making this wondweful interview come through.

Ahh. Haha. Now I see where you got your inspo for your article from. :D @Al

Back