• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Coolest starwars names

Bizdustry

Ready for deployment
Did these identities actually exist or were they made up by someone? Han Solo seems to have it for me. What about you, what do you think the coolest starwars name is in the SW universe? Let us know in the comments down below.

As a hardcore Darth Vader fan, his name definitely stood out for me more than any name in the Star Wars franchise. The sound of it alone puts fear in anyone from my perspective.

In the Star Wars universe, one of the coolest names is Darth Vader. With its ominous and powerful presence, it has become an iconic symbol of the dark side. The name perfectly captures the character's menacing nature and has left a lasting impression on fans.

Some great names mentioned here. I honestly struggled picking mine when out in the galaxy there are so many GREAT names to choose from. I do agree with the previous OP regarding Darth Vader. Some of the scenes are very comedic when I watched some of these episodes

Back