• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Convince me to use my Xbox!

• Thread starter Thread starter Al
  • Start date Start date

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
I have a Series S currently sat gathering dust. I’ve had it coming up two years and I’ve never used it.

What am I missing out on as a PC gamer?

I was going to say emulation but heck you can easily do that on your PC lol. Though depending on your specs, the emulators might work a bit better on the Series S. There's really no exclusives anymore to the Xbox, I want to eventually upgrade my Xbox One S to a Series X since I like physical games and have a few 360/Xbox One games on discs.

My Xbox collects dust as well. I basically use it as a way to watch Netflix/movies in my bedroom. My PS5 gets more played by my husband and he was never interested in the Xbox. I think the PC has everything you need really! I liked the community - ragey and etc on console but now that groups can go private and you can't chat publicly as much, it just wasn't as fun anymore anyways.

Back