• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Command & Conquer

Maria

All warfare is based on deception
Command & Conquer was created by Westwood Studios and released in 1995. The game has characters you won't soon forget and compelling plots, which makes the game interesting and fun to play. For the purpose of building troops with distinct strengths and weaknesses, players must collect Tiberium and other resources. Playing the real-time strategy game Command & Conquer calls for quick decision-making. It is essential if you want to be able to handle different challenging situations in the said game. You can compete with other players, too.

Command and Conquer is a game I always enjoyed playing and could go back and play it again if I knew I had enough time to dedicate to it now. I remember the last time I played, I became hooked, hours would pass so quickly.

Command & Conquer is indeed a classic. I admire the game's engaging characters, good storyline, and also the very addictive gameplay. These are exactly what made it an instant hit in 1995. I just love how the game requires me to think deeply and carry out a very effective resource management to succeed.

Honestly, Command & Conquer has some kind of charm that really sets it apart from other RTS games. I’m so excited with the diverse units and the distinct strengths of the game. They all make up for a fascinating experience.

Its competitiveness still hold up today because there are so many players competing in tournaments. The game's balance of strategy and quick reflexes are exactly what makes the matches very thrilling.

Back