• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Collecting The Star Wars Retro Collection

• Thread starter Thread starter Al
  • Start date Start date
Collecting the Star Wars retro collection beyond the nostalgia element can also have some financial benefits in the years to come. When these collection sets become rarer and rarer, demand will increase, while supply decreasing meaning you could potentially make a profit from buying/selling. I know a few on eBay which are going for quite some money, especially if they are in mint condition.

Even though I watched some Star War games, I was never a fan of this franchise, however, I do not know how my 6 years old kid got interested in Star Wars (maybe because he watches game content on TV too much) and I might someday buy him Star War Collectibles. But currently, I am not in a mood to spend a lot of money on collectives for 6 years old kid.

Back