• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Cinema

Bizdustry

Ready for deployment
When you go to the Cinema, or for my American viewers "movie theatre" to watch a new Star Wars film, do you tend to pick up your tickets physically or book them before, having them ready to scan on your phone? If you pick them up physically, it can be a nostalgic thing to keep the ticket after the film. What do you do?

When you go to the Cinema, or for my American viewers "movie theatre" to watch a new Star Wars film, do you tend to pick up your tickets physically or book them before, having them ready to scan on your phone? If you pick them up physically, it can be a nostalgic thing to keep the ticket after the film. What do you do?
I most of the time, book the tickets and will show them to be scanned on my phone as I always find that if I get tickets, they only end up thrown away unless I choose to collect them.

It makes much more sense to have the digital that way less to worry about not having to remember the tickets when you head out to see the movie.

I've not gotten into buying tickets beforehand, you know, like getting airplane tickets or hotel rooms. Anyway, of course, it would be a better way, as you can probably get some good deals, and honestly, given the extreme price of movies, maybe I should try it. :D

I should buy them online before because its usually cheaper but I am never that organised, plus sometimes I like to decide what I am going to watch once I get to the cinema..

I always book online and pay online. After I book tickets online, I get a QR code and I show this code while entering the theatre. I have not bought a physical ticket in many years, maybe last time I bought physical tickets was about 6 years ago.

Back