• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Check out Homeworld 3

The General

All warfare is based on deception
Homeworld 3 is a real-time strategy (RTS) series developed by Blackbird Interactive and published by Gearbox Publishing. It was released not long ago on May 13, 2024. It's a continuation of the saga of the Hiigaran people and It's one of the best 3D real-time strategy game set in space I've played this year which is why I'm highly recommending it.

Frankly speaking, I have not played Homeland 3. I watched the trailer and the graphics look stunning. I have recently bought Homeland remastered, though.

Last edited:
Homeworld 3 wasn't as well received as the previous games by either critics or fans. Sometime I think that people want to see an original game remastered and tweaked rather than a developer trying new things. It was the same with Dawn of War.

Back