• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Can you still play all night?

Henrywrites

Ready for deployment
As kids, we had enough time to always plan on how to play games all night. Playing all night was fun as long as we were allowed to sleep during the day. Do you still play all night as you have responsibilities aside gaming?

Well, like right now, it's absolutely not possible for me to play any kind of video game all through the night. It was something I was capable of doing when I was a kid without no responsibilities to take care of. Now, I need more time to sleep well at night and not play video games.

Responsibilities say hi. I would love to spend the whole day and night playing, but I can’t. Although I still spend a considerable amount of time to play when I’m not hustling. However there is no way I can go back to my teenage years playing time.

I would be asleep in my chair the rest of the night. There were many times I would say to myself "Just one more level" and then the sun rose. The latest I would go for would probably be 1 or 2 am, anything past that would be a no-go.

Back