• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Can you name some iconic planets in the Star Wars galaxy?

Shortie

Ready for deployment
Website
www.wwehub.net
Star Wars fans will be aware of the iconic planets in the Star Wars galaxy but the question remains, how many can you remember and name?

I thought it would be fun to add this here, see how many you can name and maybe even challenge yourself :)

So, with that being said, how many can you name?

I'd like to look at a map of them. Anyway, when I was a kid, I made up my own world, but not worlds. It had continents, populations, and a world history. I also made roads for some of the countries. I was into road maps as a kid.

Never been a die-hard fan of this franchise, therefore, I do not know much about the fictional world of Star Wars Galaxy but the planet that I frequently hear the fans talking about is Tatooine, a place where Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker were born and raised. Another planet that I remember form Star Wars is Hoth.

I'm dreadful with names and you will see some typos but off the top of my head we've got Corosaunt, Naboo, Tatooine (of course), Kamino, Alderaan, Geonosis, Hoth, Dagobah(?), uh... Endor, Mustafar, and... I think I tapped out my mainline names.

From what I know is my more nerdy knowledge there's Dantooine(?), Korriban, Nar Shadda (think that's it)... tapped out here too, the rest I simply know of.

There are others I know of but I'd be cheating if I told you what they were without looking up. The name 'Trayus Core' corresponds to a planet I know of very well but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

Malachor V, of course...

I'd like to look at a map of them.

This one's pretty good:

click to view in a zoomable window

I saw this thread and thought, that would be an interesting forum game.

Alderaan
Bespin
Coruscant
Denab
Endor
F?
Geonosis
Hoth
I? etc etc

But I dislike forum games.

Musk could only dream of getting humans in a galaxy like that. :D

Back