• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2023)

Cedric

All warfare is based on deception
View attachment 4Exciting times ahead! Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has been officially announced and is set to hit the shelves this November 2023! 📅 The trailer has dropped, and it’s loaded with tantalizing glimpses of what’s in store. Plus, the much-loved Zombies mode is making a triumphant return! 🧟‍♂️🔫

Given the sneak peeks, the features announced, and the return of fan-favorite elements, I’m eager to know - will you be picking up this release? 🤩

🎮 Let’s Break It Down:

• First Impressions: What are your thoughts on the trailer? Did it live up to your expectations?
  • Zombies Mode: Excited about the return of Zombies? What are your hopes for this mode?
  • Anticipated Features: With the information that’s out, which features are you most looking forward to?
  • Comparisons: How do you think MW3 (2023) will stack up against its predecessors and other titles in the franchise?

🔥 Jump Into the Discussion:

• Share your level of anticipation and your plans to buy (or not buy) the game.
  • Discuss your wish list of maps, weapons, and features for the newest installment.
  • Debate the potential impact of MW3 (2023) on the COD franchise and the FPS genre.
  • Express any concerns or high hopes you have based on the released information.
💬 Discussion Questions:

• Are you already planning your gaming strategy for the new release?
  • How important is the return of Zombies mode in your decision to pick up the game?
  • Do you have any specific expectations or improvements you wish to see in this installment?
Whether you’re a die-hard COD fan, a casual player, or even a skeptic, let’s delve deep into the upcoming Modern Warfare 3! 💥 Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, predictions, and level of excitement for this much-anticipated release! 🎮

I’ve never played a single Call of Duty game. I lack the reflexes to be any good.

and I’m terribly competitive.

It’s a recipe for rage-quit disaster.

Has anyone played the beta yet? I'm really interested to playing with my old clan or bringing in new people to play with! I don't care much for Zombies - I suck at that. I'm more so wondering what maps I'll see in multiplayer.

And @Al honestly many of the people I gamed with weren't the best either, but they got better with practice. You might do better as a sniper style where you sit back too. Strategy can help a lot in that sense! Rage quitting is just part of the fun. :P

Back