• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Are we ever going to get Universe at War remaster?

IronFist

Ready for deployment
I played this game quite well as a kid, though I didn't like the fact that humans are not a playable race after the first mission. But I got over that and enjoyed playing other factions like Novus and Hierarchy. I really wish SEGA can do something about it.
Did you enjoy playing this game?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909-112605.webp
    Screenshot_20240909-112605.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
I completely agree with you! The Universe at War was indeed an amazing game and I enjoyed it so much as well. I loved playing as the Novus too, their unique abilities takes the game to a whole new level.

I completely agree with you! The Universe at War was indeed an amazing game and I enjoyed it so much as well. I loved playing as the Novus too, their unique abilities takes the game to a whole new level.
Your are right! The Universe at War was an amazing game. I like to play as the other factions like Hierarchy and Masari. That game was just on top it. SEGA should try to consider a remaster because it still have dedicated fan base.

Your are right! The Universe at War was an amazing game. I like to play as the other factions like Hierarchy and Masari. That game was just on top it. SEGA should try to consider a remaster because it still have dedicated fan base.
I didn't particularly enjoy playing the Masari because they are only powerful as far as long range combat is concerned. But when it comes to direct and head on battles, they often struggle.

I'm so glad someone pointed out that SEGA should consider a remaster. It's so true, because I expect that too. i’m in love with the game’s blend of RTS and sci-fi elements. This would really shine with modern graphics and gameplay. I do hope for a remaster, and who knows, mayble our voices will be heard.

Back