• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Any modern RTS worth it?

riberet19

All warfare is based on deception
I know that in recent years many new RTS have been released on the market, but I always end up going to the classic RTS games, could it be because of nostalgia or because they were really better, I don't know, are there any modern RTS that are worth trying? What are your recommendations?

Have you tried Company of Heroes 3?
I haven't really played it myself but from what I heard, the game is still as good as it's predecessor but with more improved graphics and detailed environments. It also comes with single player and multiplayer functions.

Have you tried Company of Heroes 3?
I haven't really played it myself but from what I heard, the game is still as good as it's predecessor but with more improved graphics and detailed environments. It also comes with single player and multiplayer functions.

Saw a live stream the other day, game looked really good and I also hear good things on Planetary annihilation.

Northgard (2017) is one of the modern rts games that you can try your hands on. It can help you become better at problem solving , gives you an insight into viking culture, and lots more. Trust me, you won't regret playing this game.

Back