• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Any Good rts game less than $30 worth playing?

Noobslayer

All warfare is based on deception
Some of the good rts games would require one spending a fortune to play. For example, to play the deluxe edition of Total War: Warhammer III, one would need to spend close to $100. So, is there any quality rts game that I should have a look at costing less than 30 bucks?

There are so many RTS games which you can buy for less $30 or less. Games like StarCraft II, Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, Homeworld Remastered Collection and Rise of Nations: Extended Edition are often priced around $30, with discounts available during sales.

Absolutely! I'd like to recommend you Company of Heroes. It's really a classic RTS game that's still widely popular. I think it's priced around $20.

'They Are Billions’ is a game I would want you to give a try. It's priced around $25. It's a real-time strategy game that is set in a steampunk world.

Absolutely! I'd like to recommend you Company of Heroes. It's really a classic RTS game that's still widely popular. I think it's priced around $20.
It's the original Company of Heroes that's available on Steam for $19.99. There are other Editions of the game which are more expensive if you're looking into that.

I researched ‘Northgard' and it's a real-time strategy game where you must manage resources, build structures, and also battle enemies. It's just around $20, and it's a great game for fans of strategy games in general.

I researched ‘Northgard' and it's a real-time strategy game where you must manage resources, build structures, and also battle enemies. It's just around $20, and it's a great game for fans of strategy games in general.
I believe that most RTS games have you tasked with resources management because I can't think of any which I've played recently that doesn't have that in the gameplay. Do you have any which you didn't manage resources.

Back